WORLD LANGUAGES TEACHER - SPANISH
St. Thomas Aquinas High School in Dover, NH is seeking a qualified SPANISH TEACHER for grades 9-12 for the 2022-2023 school year.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong subject background, Spanish teaching experience, and a solid understanding of high school Spanish curriculum. The candidate should bring enthusiasm and passion to the classroom setting, understanding that the curriculum is focused on the development of proficiency and confidence in reading, writing, listening, and speaking the language. The candidate must support the Catholic mission of the school and engage fully in the life of the school community.
The successful candidate will be fluent in Spanish and will have experience with, and a passion for, teaching in the target language at multiple levels in a college prep high school. We seek candidates with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills who are eager to explore collaborative and interdisciplinary teaching and who believe in integrating cultural learning along with language learning,
Please submit a cover letter, resume, transcripts, NH Certification and contact information for professional references to Lisa Puffer, Manager of Administrative Services, 197 Dover Point Road, Dover, NH 03820, firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates selected for an interview will also be required to fill out a Diocesan Teacher Application.
Facilities Night Crew Member - Shift 2:00pm – 10:30pm
POSITION STATUS: FT 12 month (At Will) Exempt
POSITION REPORTS TO: Facilities Director
A Facilities Crew Member is responsible for performing routine building and campus maintenance tasks. This includes performing building maintenance tasks in one or more fields (e.g., carpentry, electrical, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC), plumbing, etc.). Also responsible for performing general cleaning and other tasks as assigned. This is a full-time, non-exempt hourly position, reporting to the Facilities Director.
· Clean windows and doors
· Prepare classrooms for incoming classes;
· Remove and properly dispose of all trash and recyclable materials
· Maintain exterior property, including snow removal
· Oversee daily trash removal, restocking/cleaning restrooms, sweeping/mopping/vacuuming, cleaning/disinfecting tables, cleaning exterior entryway, graffiti removal, cleaning/polishing/floor maintenance for elevator, cleaning/disinfecting community surfaces (hand rails, water fountains, vending machines, etc.).
· Performs other work related duties as assigned
Education/ Work Experience Requirements
· High school education or equivalent
· Ability to work with minimal supervision
· Customer-service oriented
· Must be organized, self-motivated, and able to multi-task
Physical Requirements/Environmental Conditions
· Ability to push/lift 75 pounds
· Ability to climb ladders
· Bending at waist, sitting, kneeling, climbing, walking, crouching as job may require
· Ability to work in hot temperatures
· Ability to work around lubricants, solvents, batteries, cleaning fluids, paints
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Lisa Puffer, St. Thomas Aquinas High School, 197 Dover Point Road, Dover, NH 03820, email@example.com.