The admission process is both thorough and holistic. We carefully review all admission materials such as your initial application form, current grades, essays, written statements, and your school and after-school involvement. Letters of recommendation are required so we can learn about your citizenship and how your current school environment sees the contributions you make.
A completed application that shares with us the best representation of who you are as a person and as a student includes:
- All students, whether entering STA in the 9th grade or as a transfer, must complete the Admission Application online.
- The 2024-2025 application and website is live.
- $40.00 Application Fee
- Early Admission Deadline: November 1 (Students notified by December 15th)
- Regular Decision Deadline: January 15 (students notified by February 15th)
- Rolling Admission: Applications submitted after January 15 will be reviewed and notified as they are received.
- Include a reference or letter of recommendation from your current English teacher, Math teacher, and guidance counselor. Please know recommendations are part of the online Admission Application. You will fill in the teacher’s name and email address for all recommendations; once you submit your admission application, the email will be sent out directly to the teachers to complete electronically.
- Request from your counselor that your official transcripts from the past three years (current year and the previous two) are sent to email@example.com.
- St. Thomas Aquinas High School is a test-optional school; freshman and transfer applicants can submit SSAT, HSPT, or other tests for consideration. Each applicant is welcome, but not required, to submit SSAT, HSPT, or other tests for consideration.
- To be considered for need-based financial assistance and/or scholarships, please submit a FACTS Financial Aid application.
Financial Aid application deadline is January 22.
- FACTS Financial Assistance will require the (2023) IRS taxes, W-2 forms, and any schedules (if self-employed). If you have any questions, please reach out to Ms. Erin Luce.
- For scholarship application, please click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the admission process or application materials, please contact the St. Thomas Aquinas Admission Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (603) 742-3206.