At St. Thomas Aquinas High School, we believe deeply that every child is created in God’s image. Our Dress Code reflects our Catholic mission to instill unity, respect, and integrity within our students. Research supports STA’s belief that a student’s appearance has a direct effect on his/her attitude and behavior. Cleanliness, neatness, and modesty in dress are required to make a positive statement about the dignity of each Saint. Additionally and in the larger scope of preparing our students for college and beyond, the Dress Code teaches students that different types of dress are appropriate for different settings.
The St. Thomas Aquinas High School Dress Code has been established so that students understand that their manner of dress should be appropriate to the serious nature of academic study, promote the dignity and self-respect worthy of each student, and communicate Saints Pride to the greater community.
* In 2020-21, masks are required at all times. While not mandating a singular style or type of mask, masks must fit within the STA expectations of appropriate school attire.
- Click here to access the 2020-21 Dress Code Guidelines.
- Please click here to view STA's Tommy Hilfiger Brochure.
- Click here to access the Tommy Hilfiger site. *To find STA, please enter St Thomas (no punctuation) or the code: STTH01
- Click here to access TH Ordering Instructions.