The Mission of St. Thomas Aquinas High School
|The Mission of St. Thomas Aquinas High School is to transform the lives of our students through a rigorous Catholic education guided by the light of the Gospel...|
- Offering them the opportunity to develop their unique gifts;
- Strengthening their personal faith and integrity;
- Fostering within them a commitment to justice, service, and moral leadership.
|At St. Thomas Aquinas High School, we are proud of our Catholic tradition, our outstanding academic program, and our comprehensive athletic, arts, and extracurricular offerings. |
However, it is the community of our school - the students and teachers, mutually supportive and working towards ambitious goals - that sets us apart.
Highlights from 2011-12
- 1 in 4 Receive Financial Aid
- 96% of Graduates are College Bound
- 10 Athletic State Championships / Finalist Trophies
- Over 4,000 Hours of School-Wide Community Service
- Graduates Awarded $2.5M in Merit Scholarships
- 91 juniors and seniors who participated in a varsity sport also earned at least one score of 600 or better on their SATs. That number represents nearly one-third of those two classes. (Nationally, only the top one-fifth of students achieves that rank regardless of athletic participation at any level.)
- In addition, 49 student athletes also earned a score of 3 or better on an AP exam, many of them playing both multiple sports and taking multiple AP exams
On this page, our alumni describe their experiences of the school's community.
Students and Faculty Speak to the Community of St. Thomas
Several years ago, students and faculty at St. Thomas were featured in a video that described the programs and mission of the school. Here are clips of students and teachers discussing the supportive community that encourages students to explore their talents.